We’ve served the men, women and children of the Sacramento region for over 40 years.
We understand the destructive power of untreated addiction to our community. And we understand the transformative power of treating addiction and the positive influence those individuals and groups can contribute to their communities.
We believe that:
- Addiction recovery is a reality.
- There are many paths to recovery.
- Recovery flourishes in supportive communities.
- Recovery is a voluntary process.
- The family of an alcoholic or addict deserve counseling and treatment in their own right.
- Recovery gives back what addiction has taken away.
The breadth and meaning of NCADD Sacramento’s vision is represented by this graphic, inspired by our board of directors and created by two art student volunteers as part of their senior project.
We link the community to the most effective local resources. We help treatment providers keep informed of the newest medical developments and best practices.
If you would like to join us in promoting public understanding of alcoholism and drug addiction as treatable and preventable diseases, share the NCADD-Sacramento flyers linked below with organizations, families and loved ones. There are many ways to help.
“NCADD has been a valuable partner for our county alcohol and other drug prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We fully support their efforts, and applaud them for the great work they are doing.”
– Tom Renfree, Executive Director
County Alcohol and Drug Program Administrators Association of California (CADPAAC)