The last few days have been a whirlwind of activity as we worked around the clock to try and secure transportation for our Pass It On actors based in New York. Like thousands of other stranded east coasters, flying out of New York was not to be. Fortunately, with the cooperation of management at the Crest Theatre and the unflappable enthusiasm on the part of the performers, we were able to quickly secure two new dates – Thursday, January 31 and Friday, February 1.
Thank you all for your graciousness- it’s good that we understand about powerlessness! We’re hoping to see you and your friends on the replacement dates . If you’ve already purchased tickets, this is how things will work:
- All tickets purchased for the Thursday, November 1 and Friday, November 2 shows will be honored.
- Thursday, November 1 tickets will be honored at the Thursday, January 31 performance.
- Friday, November 2 tickets will be honored at the Friday, February 1 performance.
- If you wish to exchange your Thursday tickets for the Friday performance or vice versa, please call the National Council on Alcohol and Drug Dependence-Sacramento at 916-924-4818 Ext. 104 and we will assist you.
If you are a ticket holder and would prefer a refund please contact either:
- Tickets.com customers please call 1-800-225-2277.
- NCADD customers please call 916.924.4818 ext.104.